The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It's wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe.
Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
- No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
SLEEK, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
TWO BIKE MOUNT OPTIONS
- (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
SHOE MOUNT OPTION
- The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
- Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
- RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor Specifications
- Part Number: WFPODCAD2
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1"
- Weight: 7 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength Up to 10 feet
In the Box
- RPM Cadence sensor
- CR 2032 Battery (installed)
- Rubber Mounting Option
- Shoe Mount Option
- 3M double sided tape
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide
- Official 1 year warranty by Wahoo Singapore authorised distributor