Ubtech Alpha 1 Pro the new generation with new appearance and joints to bring you better and smoother experience.
The Alpha 1 Pro has a body articulated via 16 motor servos – like joints with their corresponding muscles, but, y’know, machinery. That gives it a superb range of movement. It can dance, walk, play football and do kung-fu – but only when commanded via its companion app.
- Sharing the joy. The upgraded version of the app’s control program features a sharing list for new actions, which can upload and download quickly. This allows you to share your joy with amateurs around the world.
- Easily controlled via the APP. Using the APP terminal to control Alpha 1P is simple and easy. This allows you to display its advantages whenever and wherever possible.
- Highly precise. Alpha 1P has 16 servo joints, which can move with high precision, thus enabling it to perform various highly complex actions with ease and achieve human simulation.
- Simple and easy to operate and control. With Bluetooth, it can be quickly connected to its mobile app. It is also compatible with iOS and Android.
- Visual Programming at PC Terminal. It features editing software for 3D visual actions with an interface that is simple and easy to operate. This enables even non-professionals to edit in no time.
- Safe with strong protection. It's suitable for young amateurs and beginners for its “finger-friendly” structural design as well as eco-friendly and “shock resistant” materials.
- Official warranty by Ubtech Alpha 1 Pro Singapore authorised distributor in Singapore (6 months for servos, 12 months for CPU).
Alpha 1 Pro Specifications:
- Dimension: H:398mm W:208mm D:122mm
- Degree of freedom: 16 degrees of freedom
- Material: Aluminum alloy structure, ABS housing
- Speaker: 3W Mono
- Processor: STM32-F103RDT6
- Storage: Standard 128M, maximum support up to 32G
- Control mode: Dual-mode Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 BLE+EDR
- Battery: 7.4v 2200mAh
- Play time: ≥60min/time
- Compatible systems: Windows/Mac OS/iOS/Android
- Software programming: Achieving the analogue simulation based on 3D visual PC software