Omron Forehead Contactless Thermometer MC-720 provides non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.
- Forehead Measurement Mode - This mode displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature. This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data.
- Room Temperature Mode - The room temperature remains on the display even after the unit turns off.
- Surface Measurement Mode - Surface measurement mode shows the actual and unadjusted surface temperature of an object, which is different from the body temperature. This mode can help you determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby (such as baby milk).
Gentle and Easy to Use
- The Forehead Thermometer is non-intrusive. A measurement can be taken even while the child is sleeping. It offers a more comfortable temperature measurement especially to young children.
- Hold the unit with the probe lens 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead.
- Simply press the START button and measurement is complete in 1 second.
User Friendly Features
- Easy-to-hold design
- Backlight provides visibility in the dark
- Last reading on the same display with current reading
- °C / °F mode
- Silent mode
- 25 memories
- Official 7 days warranty by Omron Singapore authorised distributor