For serious athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more – Garmin Fenix 5S is the perfect fit.
Garmin Fenix 5S premium multisport watch that offers full-size performance in a lighter, sleeker, more compact design. So you can beat yesterday with advanced features such as wrist-based heart rate, built-in activity profiles, navigation functions, and performance metrics that measure the effectiveness of your workout.
Garmin Fenix 5S you can comfortably wear anywhere – office or outback – to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Garmin Fenix 5S Features
- Every fēnix 5 series watch features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. You can count on long battery life in each mode of operation (varies by model, depending on settings). And for go-anywhere confidence, all fēnix 5 versions are water-rated to 100 meters.
- Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
- On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- A selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone makes it easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity.
- Every fēnix 5S watch is packed with sophisticated training features to help monitor your form and performance³. Enhanced readouts for Training Status and Training Effect show aerobic and anaerobic benefits of your workout – so you can see how your workouts are paying off and even compare results with your peers.
- Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics¹ can help improve your form and overall performance.
- Beyond their running functions, fenix 5 watches also offer special feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing.
- Each model in the fēnix 5 series provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities.
- All fēnix 5 series models can support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch – whether you're on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk.
- Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5S to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
- You can also download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customize your fēnix 5S with any photo from your smartphone.
- Battery Life in Smart mode: Up to 9 days, GPS/HR mode: Up to 14 hours, UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 35 hours without wrist heart rate
Garmin Singapore Official Warranty
- Official 1 year warranty by Garmin Singapore authorised distributor at 9 Ubi Crescent Singapore 408572.