iHealth View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor with Display
Take control of your health. doctor trusted and FDA approved, the iHealth View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor gives you fast, reliable blood pressure readings you can count on, at home or on the go. The wrist cuff automatically detects and directs optimal arm position for precise results, and allows you to take readings, view results, and store data with our without a smart device.
Sync stored data using Bluetooth Smart technology, your smartphone or tablet, and the MyVitals app to save readings on the iHealth secure cloud,* monitor trends with intuitive charts, and share data in PDF or spreadsheet format right from your touchscreen. iHealth: Smart for life.
What's In the Box?
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor comes complete with (1) View wireless blood pressure wrist monitor, (1) User manual, (1) Quick start guide, (1) Charging cable, (1) Travel case.
Apple iOS and Android Compatibility.
Visit our support page for a list of compatible devices.
- Clinically tested and FDA approved. Disclaimer: If you suffer from high blood viscosity or diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidemias and hypertension resulting in arteriosclerosis, and Parkinson's disease, readings may not be accurate
- With the iHealth View Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor you no longer need your smartphone to take a measurement. This intuitive display will guide your arm to the correct position and store up to 120 readings. Simply press the Start/Stop button to start the reading. Sync your data after taking your measurement by connecting the device via Bluetooth and open the free iHealth MyVitals app
- When taking your readings, please ensure you are seated in an upright position with the ability to lay your arm on the table. Use the travel case that is provided to rest your wrist. Please note when sitting down at a table, your wrist should be level with your heart
- Place your hand palm-side up in front of you and leave 1-2cm between the monitor and the bottom of your palm. If the monitor is correctly placed, the iHealth logo will be facing upright
- Follow the guiding arrows on the display screen, so your arm is in the correct arm position (device comes with arm sensor technology). When the green arrows turn into a green dot your arm is in the correct position. Once the monitor starts please ensure to keep your arm in the same position (do not move your arm or fingers) until the reading is taken
- 1 year official warranty by iHealth Singapore authorised distributor